When you close your eyes and picture a Gay lifestyle. What does it look like? What I really hate about this phrase is there is not a set lifestyle. It is the most ridiculous and ludicrous thing I have ever heard. Do all heterosexuals, Hispanics, Asians, African, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Etc.. have a set lifestyle?
I feel like the world needs a major education regarding the term Gay or the use of the crap phrase Gay lifestyle, of which doesn’t really exist.
It does not mean:
1. That we are all perverts
2. That we chose to be gay. Just as you didn’t choose to be straight.
3. That we all have promiscuous sex.
4. That we wish to recruit heterosexual men
5. That we look at or are interested in kids in a sexual way whatsoever!
6. That we all worship Barbara Streisand, and love musicals.
6. That we are going to burn in the eternal lake fire of Hell! If anything, the Bible is for us, not against us!!!
The ignorance of Christians and Religion is what took me away from God for decades, and I talked about that walk a bit here in church.
I stumbled upon a couple of other blog entries on this subject that I hope you will take time to read. They hit just about everything that Christians or anyone for that matter really need to understand and stop.
- No I’m not in “The Gay Lifestyle”, Nor is anyone else by Justin Lee
- Six Things Straight People Should Stop Saying About Gay People by Kathy Canyonwalker.
- I’m Christian, gay, and too angry to even read the bible anymore
Because your a heterosexual, I don’t stereotype that you have to be the Marlboro man or June Cleaver. I don’t assume that you will get married, and that if you do, your marriage will end in divorce just after 14 years. I don’t assume that you will have kids. I don’t assume that your a bigot who hates the entire LGBT community.
Because your black, Asian, Hispanic, Etc also doesn’t mean we should have stereotypes. Continue reading